Narwhal is the most mischievous creature in the sea. Wherever she is, she’s always up to something. One day, Narwhal sees all of her friends having a party. Wait – why haven’t they invited her? Oh dear. It’s because she’s been HORRIBLE. But when Narwhal realises this, does she feel bad? Not at all! Naughty Narwhal feels VERY ANGRY! Oh dear! Uh-oh! What will this bad little narwhal do now?
- By the creators of Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop
- A witty picture book about manners and behaviour
- Warm-hearted fun with heaps of cuddly sea creatures
- Charming rhyming text which is great to read aloud
- Helps children learn what being a good friend means