Tom Gates #5: Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at Some Things)
The fifth book in the bestselling Tom Gates series of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
Mr Fullerman announces that class 5F are going on an ‘Activity Break’!
Which should be fun.
As long as I don’t get stuck in a group with anyone who snores or worse still with . . .
. . . Marcus Meldrew.
Delia is already threatening to paint my room funny colours while I’m away.
Which is annoying.
I just hope the only surprise I have when I get home is the new pet that I hear Mum and Dad talking about.
Because I’ve always wanted a pet!
Tom Gates is a series of books in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
TOM GATES BOOKS
- Brilliant World of Tom Gates (book 1)
- Tom Gates: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (book 2)
- Tom Gates: Everything’s Amazing (sort of) (book 3)
- Tom Gates: Genius Ideas (mostly) (book 4)
- Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things) (book 5)
- Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (not) (book 6)
- Tom Gates: A Tiny Bit Lucky (book 7)
- Tom Gates:Yes! No. (Maybe…) (book 8)
- Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly) (book 9)
- Tom Gates: Super Good Skills (Almost…) (book 10)
- Tom Gates: DogZombies Rule (For now…) (book 11)
- Tom Gates: : Family, Friends and Furry Creatures (book 12)
- Tom Gates: Epic Adventure (kind of) (book 13)
- Tom Gates: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans (book 14)
- Tom Gates: What Monster? (book 15)
- Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too! (book 16)
- Tom Gates: The Music Book
Love books that tickle your funny bone? Check out our top tips of old favourites and the best new titles.
Tom’s band is called Dogzombies. Can you think of some other names for a band?
Have you discovered the brilliant world of Tom Gates?