Amelia Fang #1: Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball
If unicorns and rainbows are your stuff of nightmares, you’ll feel right at home in Amelia Fang’s dark world! Amelia lives in the land of Nocturnia, where darkness reigns supreme and spooky critters haunt the night. Now the annual Barbaric Ball is coming up. But Amelia would much rather hang out with her pet pumpkin Squashy and her friends, Florence the yeti and Grimaldi the reaper, than hit the dancefloor. Still, there’s no getting out of the party – until the king’s son, Tangine, kidnaps Squashy! It’s up to Amelia to escape the party and race to the rescue. Join this pint-sized vampire on her first mission. She might have fangs, but she won’t bite!
- First in a new series by a fantastic new talent
- Spooky, hilarious and wonderfully heartwarming
- By the illustrator of Witch Wars and Dragon Rider
- For younger fans of Chris Riddell and Neil Gaiman
- Full of vampires, monsters and whimsical artwork