At Home With Reasoning Skills: Non-Verbal

They say people only use 10% of their brainpower. So just imagine what you could do if you used the other 90% too! This book lets you build up amazing problem-solving skills using picture puzzles, diagrams, visual sequences and odd-one-out quizzes. Developing skills that top schools, colleges and employers test for, it gives you a head start at really being the best!

most of you loved this

Recent reviews

  • loved it

    Great learning book

    5 March 2014

See all reviews

Who's reading this?

Rate this book

  1. loved it
  2. liked it
  3. okay
  4. not for me
  5. rubbish
Write about this book