At Home With… Reasoning Skills Pack
No more head-scratching! Learn to use your head – all 100% of it! Outsmart everyone! They say people only use 10% of their brainpower. So just imagine what you could do if you used the other 90% too. This pack lets you do it – and see the results! Learn to apply logic to solve problems, and to analyse situations so that you always know what’s what. Find out how to talk your way out of trouble by using fantastic arguments that stump your opponents! Build up the talking and thinking skills you need to survive life and school. Put your brain in gear and show what you can do!