Baby's First Bank Heist
Shortlisted for the Laugh Out Loud Book Awards 2020!
Lock up your treasures! Here comes the world’s cutest criminal! Baby Frank might be little, but he knows just what he wants in life: a pet. But his parents say pets are for bigger kids. ‘Pets cost too much to keep’, they say. ‘Be happy with your teddy!’ But none of it makes any difference. Baby Frank STILL wants a pet. What’s a smart baby to do? Rob a bank, of course! But will money buy him the fluffy friend he dreams of? Look out – there’s a new criminal mastermind in town!
- One of the Observer’s best children’s books of 2018
- A hilarious delight – Burglar Bill for a new generation
- Merry rhyming text which is ideal for sharing out loud
- Art by Guardian Weekend cartoonist Stephen Collins
- Perfect for fans of Rob Biddulph and Jon Klassen
“An absolute delight from start to finish.” Evening Standard
“A delightfully funny tale with expressive, detailed illustrations.” Irish Independent