Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
Shortlisted for the Laugh Out Loud Book Awards 2020!
Meet Bad Nana: naughty but nice! Jeanie’s Grandma is BAD. Not bad like a vampire or a gangster, more like constantly up to no good. Sometimes she can be a bit embarrassing, but most of the time she’s REALLY FUN! Okay, so she’s definitely old enough to know better, but she doesn’t seem to care one bit. In fact, Jeanie thinks she might quite like it! And although Jeanie herself is a good girl and definitely NOT naughty at all, she can’t help but enjoy Bad Nana’s mischievous schemes!
- First in a wickedly funny new series for ages 6+
- By the creator of Where Bear? and Super Duper You
- Full of delightfully expressive two-colour illustrations
- Bad Nana’s antics will make kids snort with laughter
- Sophy Henn won the Junior Design Best Book Award