Horrible Science: Bulging Brains
It looks like a huge grey bogey or something you’d step in by mistake – but your incredible brain holds all your knowledge, dreams and feelings. Even if your teacher won’t admit it, it’s amazing! Find out how it works – and what it smells like – here! You’ll see:
- what happens if you cut your brain in half
- what your brain bits ‘n’ pieces do
- how to do your own brilliant brain surgery
- why it’s clever to feel pain
- how to tame an angry teacher
- whether boys or girls are smarter (have a guess!)
With cool quizzes, terrible tests and ALL the squishy bits, this book will scramble your brains!
Colour in this great picture of a hippo with enormous teeth!
What do caterpillars turn into? Join up the dots to find out, then colour it in.
Slimy Horrible Science wallpaper for you to download!
Download this cool Horrible Science wallpaper for your PC.
Can you find all the words in this African puzzle?