“You’re Called What?!”
It’s fact, it’s fiction and it’s very funny. A tale of critters with really ridiculous names! Ice Cream Cone Worm. Monkeyface Prickleback. Pink Fairy Armadillo. You’re called WHAT?! Welcome to the Ministry of Silly Animal Names, where all the creatures have one thing in common: they want to change their names. This unique and tongue-twisting story isn’t just a story. It’s (kind of) true! The critters with these silly names really exist, and the book is bursting with weird and wonderful facts to amaze you!
- A cheeky delight by the author of Oi Frog! and Daisy
- Stars a host of REAL animals with unbelievable names
- Includes facts and a photo gallery at the end of the book
- Hilariously adorable pictures by new talent Nikki Dyson
- Kes Gray won the Red House Award for Eat Your Peas